Sunday, October 2, 2016

Doubt

It hit again today.
It completely undid me.
It brought me down, knocked me out.
It punched me in the gut and kicked my feet out from under me.
It took away my confidence and strength.
It brought me to the end of myself.
It told me I'm not good enough.

I found that I can't live this life on my own again.
But that's a good thing. Even if it's the hardest lesson that I have to keep relearning.
Again. And again. And again.

Will it end?
I don't know.
The enemy knows what cracks to break into. He knows what lies to tell me.

So how do I move forward from being crippled again?
The only way I can.
Jesus.
He's told me He loves me.
He's told me He won for me.
I don't have to fight.
Jesus fought for me.
Even better He won for me.

So now?
Come back to Him. Again.
Depend on Him. Again.
Let Him fight for me. Again.
Let Him love me. Again.
Let Him carry me. Again.

1 comment: